DIRECTOR of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT for ROTORCRAFT / HELICOPTERS
anywhere, -- US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
GNR has been retained to identify a DIRECTOR of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT within the aviation sector for helicopter / rotorcraft parts & servicing requirements.
This international organization is a well-established industry leader dedicated to delivering top-notch solutions and is expanding their US customer segment.
We are seeking an experienced individual that has a HELICOPTERS / ROTORCRAFT background & can manage MAJOR multi-million-dollar ACCOUNTS for DEFENSE / AVIATION customers. You will have a crucial role in capturing new business & expanding sales throughout the entire US.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Background in rotorcraft/helicopter parts, components, services.
- Account Management: Serve as a “Hands-on” primary point of contact for existing major accounts, building and maintaining strong relationships, while understanding their technical needs & requirements.
- Business Development: Identify, pursue, and acquire new business opportunities within the aviation sector, specifically focusing on rotorcraft and helicopter related products and services.
- Sales Strategy: Develop and implement effective sales strategies and tactics to meet and exceed sales targets and revenue goals. Capturing of large Defense & Commercial programs.
- Product Knowledge: A technical aptitude is needed, while bringing your knowledge of rotorcraft / helicopter related parts, components, services, and/or electronics.
- Market Analysis: Stay informed about industry trends, market conditions, and competitors, and use this knowledge to make strategic recommendations.
- Proposals: Prepare & present proposals - negotiate contracts. Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the organization, with an emphasis on Engineering/Technical resources to ensure client needs are met.
- Travel: Work Remote – Travel as needed to customers, trade shows and corp office.
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
WHO WE ARE: GNR is an expert in identifying Technical, Management and Executive level talent for key critical, difficult and "confidential" search assignments for High-Tech industries worldwide. THE GNR WAY: As a leading search firm with a foundation of professionalism, we do NOT send or share your information with a company unless we’ve discussed the specific details of a position with you first.