ElectroMechanical MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
Chicago, IL US
This rapidly growing, $100M division of a large, publicly owned manufacturing organization in the Chicago region is looking for an ambitious & experienced ELECTRO-MECHANICAL MANUFACTURING ENGINEER.
This organization is offering visibility & career growth, the Engineering Manager is very supportive and encourages professional development. Due to a pending retirement in the New Year, we’re looking for an individual that can bring a technical aptitude, is willing to learn and be challenged!
- Work with a small but dynamic team to provide engineering support to production, create assembly & test processes and procedures for highly complex high reliability products.
- Collaborate with engineering on transiting new product(s)/NPI to manufacturing, along with revamping legacy products of high mix – low volume production.
- Specify any required tooling, fixtures, test req’s and capital equipment needed in order to take production full-life cycle.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 3 years Electrical or Electro-Mechanical experience within a complex manufacturing
- Full life cycle production experience
- US Citizenship required
- Resides in the Chicago, IL area
The following experience is a PLUS:
- Aerospace & Defense manufacturing
- AS9100 or ISO9001
WHO WE ARE: GNR is an expert in identifying Technical, Management and Executive level talent for key critical, difficult and "confidential" search assignments for High-Tech industries worldwide. THE GNR WAY: As a leading search firm with a foundation of professionalism, we do NOT send or share your information with a company unless we’ve discussed the specific details of a position with you first.