CORPORATE HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR for Manufacturing Co
REMOTE, (none selected) US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
GNR has been retained by a large & rapidly growing $150M+ MANUFACTURING organization in need of a DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES.
- You would partner with multiple divisions across the US and update outdated processes & procedures plus developing and implementation of strategic initiatives to attract New Grad & Intern talent to support organizational growth.
** TO QUALIFY WE NEED TO SEE THE FOLLOWING ON YOUR RESUME:
- CURRENT management of HR requirements & talent acquisition needs for an organization within a MANUFACTURING environment
- Development & implementation of University / College programs to attract talent
- Strong leadership and mentoring of a team within divisions across the US
- Able to develop career advancement initiatives that will retain existing talent, HR diversity & inclusion programs
- 7-10 years of leadership experience with demonstrated career progression & stable work history
US Citizenship / Perm Resident
REMOTE position with occasional travel to sites, as needed
WHO WE ARE: GNR is an expert in identifying Technical, Management and Executive level talent for key critical, difficult and "confidential" search assignments for High-Tech industries worldwide. THE GNR WAY: As a leading search firm with a foundation of professionalism, we do NOT send or share your information with a company unless we’ve discussed the specific details of a position with you first.