FILLED -- VICE PRESIDENT / GENERAL MANAGER for Electronics Mfg co
Phoenix, AZ US
GNR has been exclusively retained to identify a VP / GENERAL MANGER for this publicly owned & rapidly growing $80M division that manufactures complex electronics for Commercial & Defense customers.
In this “highly visible” position you will report directly to the Division President at this state-of-the-art Center of Excellence!
We’re looking for a leader who can be the “Change Agent” with a great business acumen and in-depth experience running an ELECTRONICS business unit.
You will engage with Engineering, Operations, Programs and Manufacturing leaders to improve site communications, practices & policies, product development & deliverables & quality control.
Manage day-to-day operations, evaluate risks & costs, manage P&L budget of ~ $80M and evaluate employee productivity & morale.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Strategic leadership with a background in running a manufacturing hi-tech electronics facility.
- Leadership of Operations, Engineering, and Project Management with dotted lines to Legal, Finance, Customer Service, IT, Sales, and Human Resources.
- Oversight of day-to-day business functions including management of operating budgets and performance within the facility.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive leadership experience
- US Citizenship and clearable
EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE OFFERED: Attractive base salary + Bonus + RSU’s + Great benefits + Relocation package to Phoenix, AZ region
WHO WE ARE: GNR is an expert in identifying Technical, Management and Executive level talent for key critical, difficult and "confidential" search assignments for High-Tech industries worldwide. THE GNR WAY: As a leading search firm with a foundation of professionalism, we do NOT send or share your information with a company unless we’ve discussed the specific details of a position with you first.