Financial Analyst for Automotive organization
Raleigh, NC US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
GNR is currently representing a company in the automotive industry that is looking for a Financial Analyst in the Raleigh, NC suburbs.
This is an exciting chance for you to be the first Financial Analyst as they grow a team over the next few years.
This organization is building a brand new 170,000-square-foot facility to support their new advanced technology solution that will aid dealerships with costs, pricing, and general market stats!!
This 18-year-old company has a well funded investor group looking to launch IPO in the next few years!!!
- Collaborate with C-suite executives, providing insightful data and reports on business financials
- Manage the company’s daily, weekly, and monthly reporting needs, improve processes and workflows within their data ecosystem
- Create and own a company data warehouse including creating and managing divergent data inputs streams.
- Improving, coordinating, and leading the financial, operational, competitive, and marketing reporting.
- Mitigate company's risk by monitoring performance plans, budgets, and metrics.
- Lead implementation of information system, investment improvements, and other assigned short-term projects and programs.
- You must CURRENTLY live in Raleigh area - NO REMOTE WORK
- Experienced in programing / data fundamentals (Access, SQL)
- Advanced analytical capabilities with excel (Pivot tables, Power query editor)
- Report creation (Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, Crystal Reports)
- Ability and desire to become expert at Alteryx and Tableau
- Bachelor’s Degree with Minimum of 4 years experience
WHO WE ARE: GNR is an expert in identifying Technical, Management and Executive level talent for key critical, difficult and "confidential" search assignments for High-Tech industries worldwide. THE GNR WAY: As a leading search firm with a foundation of professionalism, we do NOT send or share your information with a company unless we’ve discussed the specific details of a position with you first.