HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER - Business Unit Operations
REMOTE, VA US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Due to organic growth & acquisitions, GNR’s been retained to identify a STRATEGIC HRBP for a recognized and well-established $70M+ professional services organization with multiple locations across the Eastern US.
We’re looking for a problem solver who can strategically collaborate with approx. 140 business leaders and HR group leaders to identify organizational gaps, develop and implement a plan and follow through on the outcome.
You will lead all HR initiatives to improve company culture, develop and training of HR Managers, analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
Experiences and traits we’re looking for include;
- Strategic ability to define short & long term business unit gaps, define and lead the initiatives directly and follow up on the outcome.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities within and outside of functional area and coordinates with relevant stakeholders for implementation.
- Broad HR knowledge should include - Talent Management, Employee Engagement and Fulfillment, Compensation, Education & Development, Succession & Work Force Planning
- Guide and influence staff, key managers and officers on HR matters to ensure effective and compliant solutions.
- Establish a strong rapport & trust with the HR managers and employees to solve organizational challenges; improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Participates in the evaluation and monitoring of training & leadership development programs to ensure success.
- Excellent time management & organizational skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- BS/MS Degree with over 6 years of experience.
- NOT required, but a plus, SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Ability to Travel to sites 20-25%
YOU MUST RESIDE ON THE EASTERN US COASTAL REGION - Virginia preferred
WHO WE ARE: GNR is an expert in identifying Technical, Management and Executive level talent for key critical, difficult and "confidential" search assignments for High-Tech industries worldwide. THE GNR WAY: As a leading search firm with a foundation of professionalism, we do NOT send or share your information with a company unless we’ve discussed the specific details of a position with you first.