MARKETING DIRECTOR for AI / ML / HPC electronics
REMOTE, (none selected) US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
GNR has been retained to identify a tech-savvy DIRECTOR of MARKETING for a very well-established, highly profitable organization delivering multi-million-dollar solutions for the most advanced high-performance computing applications today.
This role is about more than just marketing; it's about shaping the future of the company and growth. We’re looking for a “hands-on” individual who will be at the forefront & upgrade the company's marketing strategies.
Your responsibilities would include;
- Own the entire marketing initiative and shape this technology company's vision and strategies for short and long term goals.
- Execute full life cycle projects: content – branding – digital transformation – messaging – Social media and more
- Elevate the company’s message targeting Research Labs – Major universities – Defense organizations – Federal Gov’t Institutes
- 5 years minimum experience marketing for “technical” products such as: AI – artificial intelligence / ML – machine learning / HPC – high performance computing / CLOUD STORAGE / COMPUTER HARDWARE / SEMICONDUCTOR mfg / COMPLEX ELECTRONICS etc
- 100% REMOTE position with attractive Base Salary + Bonus with some travel to Corp offices and trades shows, conferences etc
WHO WE ARE: GNR is an expert in identifying Technical, Management and Executive level talent for key critical, difficult and "confidential" search assignments for High-Tech industries worldwide. THE GNR WAY: As a leading search firm with a foundation of professionalism, we do NOT send or share your information with a company unless we’ve discussed the specific details of a position with you first.