MECHANICAL ENGINEER - 3D CAD / ProE
Elmira, NY US
We have a great career opportunity for an experienced MECHANICAL ENGINEER to design and build commercial truck equipment such as: spreaders, dump bodies, hoists, snow plows, garbage truck bodies, etc..
This organization is a 30+ year old, family owned and operated company that continues to grow. ** Extremely stable with a great work environment!
You will work closely with the engineering staff to develop concepts, strategies, designs, drawings, specifications for the design and develop truck bodies & components with a focus in metal manufacturing.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experienced with 3D CAD, CREO, ProE experience
- Create, maintain, and organize technical documents including 3D CAD models, part drawings, assembly drawings, bill-of-materials, engineering change requests, spec sheets, work instructions, etc.
- Communicate effectively with production, purchasing, sales, accounting, and shop floor personnel
- Provide shop support for production requests such as troubleshooting, analysis, and developing design solutions
- Research, design, development, and testing of new mechanical components/processes
- Degreed Mechanical Engineer
- US Citizenship required
LOCATION: Horseheads / Elmira, NY region
WHO WE ARE: GNR is an expert in identifying Technical, Management and Executive level talent for key critical, difficult and "confidential" search assignments for High-Tech industries worldwide. THE GNR WAY: As a leading search firm with a foundation of professionalism, we do NOT send or share your information with a company unless we’ve discussed the specific details of a position with you first.