OPERATIONS MANAGER for Aero/Def Manufacturing
Roanoke, VA US
** THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED - BUT FEEL FREE TO PROVIDE YOUR RESUME AND WE'LL REACH OUT WITH FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ONE!
GNR has been retained to identify an OPERATIONS MANAGER for a rapidly growing service-disabled veteran-owned American manufacturing company in the Roanoke, Virginia region.
This is a highly visible “Hands-on” role reporting directly to the President & CEO and we’re looking for someone that can “own” the Operations end of the business and set up this new facility’s operations and infrastructure!
- We require a great leader with fast paced Manufacturing / Production experience to manage all operational needs for this site, drive results and manage a team of approx. 15 members.
- Improve the infrastructure, policies & procedures, engage & mentor teams, manage budgets, define work cells, measure KPI, risk assessment etc…
- Able to communicate effectively and work with other departments / Executives: Quality, Supply Chain, Scheduling & Delivery
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 5 years within a Manufacturing environment
- Operations / Production leadership experience for a team of 10+
- Excellent Communications skills & ability to influence change, make an impact on the business and grow the bottom line
LOCATION: North of Roanoke, VA region (on-site is required)
OFFERING: Base salary ($100-$130k DOE) + bonus based on company performance relocation assistance
WHO WE ARE: GNR is an expert in identifying Technical, Management and Executive level talent for key critical, difficult and "confidential" search assignments for High-Tech industries worldwide.
THE GNR WAY: As a leading search firm with a foundation of professionalism, we do NOT send or share your information with a company unless we’ve discussed the specific details of a position with you first.